Digital Demands: Exceeding Customers’ Ever-Changing Digital Expectations Through Billing
New research and white paper with Zpryme
Regardless of industry, every business is feeling the pressure to meet increasing customer demands for top-quality digital experiences, particularly when it comes to billing and paperless delivery. Utilities are no exception to these demands, and the adoption of new strategies is becoming increasingly urgent as utilities seek to establish strong relationships with customers. Competition in the energy marketplace is becoming more intense with new entrants including solar and telecommunication providers and Apple and Google—all vying for the customer’s limited attention. But how can utilities—often with constrained technology resources—deliver top-quality billing and communications in an ever-changing digital world?
Key findings from the white paper include:
- Increased customer satisfaction (44%), supporting customer programs (37%), and improving customer engagement (33%) are the top three customer needs facing utilities today.
- 65% of utility respondents agree that improving the customer’s digital experience is a high priority.
- Over 80% of the utilities surveyed expect their organization to add more e-billing options through third-party partners in the future.
Inlet is a secure delivery platform that enables utilities to digitally deliver eBills to their customers. Increase customer engagement, receive faster payments and save on customer service costs through one seamless integration into our platform. Utilities can connect to more than 4,000 bank and credit union websites and other major consumer channels.
- Provide automated document delivery to cloud storage vendors, personal finance management applications and digital mailboxes
- Achieve savings for your company on production, postage and payment processing fees
- Full PDF document is sent to the payer – just like what is delivered by postal mail – with line-item detail and your marketing messages
- Receive electronic payments with no processing fees from bank bill pay channels
Want to see how Inlet can benefit your organization? Contact us today.