In order to facilitate discussions concerning the Inlet SaaS offering (the 'Purpose') during one or more webinars offered by Inlet LLC (‘Inlet’), Inlet and the other party identified below hereby agree:
- The Effective Date of this agreement is the date this agreement is accepted by the party identified below.
- A party (the 'Discloser') may disclose to the other party (the 'Recipient') information pertaining to the Purpose that the Discloser considers confidential ('Confidential Information').
- Recipient may use Confidential Information only for the Purpose. Recipient must use a reasonable degree of care to protect Confidential Information and to prevent any unauthorized use or disclosure of Confidential Information. Recipient may share Confidential Information with its employees and directors who need to know it and if they have agreed with Recipient in writing to keep information confidential pursuant to terms that are at least as restrictive as those contained herein.
- Confidential Information does not include information that: (a) was known to Recipient without restriction before receipt from Discloser; (b) is publicly available through no fault of Recipient; (c) is rightfully received by Recipient from a third party without a duty of confidentiality; or (d) is independently developed by Recipient. A party may disclose Confidential Information when compelled to do so by law if it provides reasonable prior notice to the other party, unless a court orders that the other party not be given notice.
- Either party may terminate this agreement with thirty days prior written notice, but this agreement’s provisions will survive as to Confidential Information that is disclosed before termination.
- Unless the parties otherwise agree in writing, Recipient’s duty to protect Confidential Information expires five years from disclosure.
- This agreement imposes no obligation to proceed with any business transaction.
- No party acquires any intellectual property rights under this agreement except the limited rights necessary to use the Confidential Information for the Purpose.
- This agreement does not create any agency or partnership relationship. This agreement is not assignable or transferable by either party without the prior written consent of the other party.
- This agreement is the parties’ entire agreement on this topic, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements. Any amendments must be in writing. The parties may execute this agreement in counterparts, which taken together will constitute one instrument. Failure to enforce any of provisions of this agreement will not constitute a waiver.
- This agreement is governed by the laws of the State of New York, excluding its conflict-of-laws principles. The exclusive venue for any dispute relating to this agreement shall be, New York, NY.